Wednesday, November 5, 2008

4 funny facts

Sup everyone? Here's 4 things y'all should know about me...

1. I LOVE sports. This is like the most important thing yall should know. Soccer, track & field & basketball are the best. Skateboarding's fun too. But yea i like to play lots of other sports too.... (soccer's teh best though)

2. I like hanging out with my friends at the mall or the movies. Like every Saturday we'll spend the whole day wandering around KLCC doing nothing...

3. There is always some music playing in my room. I plug my iPod into the speaker and turn the volume all the way up. And then my parents will usually yell at me to turn it down again.. well my point is I love music. If you check the 'Recently Played' playlist on my iPod, you'll probably see songs by Eminem, The Bloodhound Gang, All Time Low, Panic At The Disco... but mostly Eminem...

4. Sugar makes me hyper. Very hyper. And coffee. That makes me hyper too. I was on a plane going to Malaysia once. There was nothing to drink but coffee. I drank it. I got hyper. I went crazy. Yeah. Coffee is the worst, but sugar makes me pretty hyper too. I get laughing fits sometimes and I'll laugh for like 20 minutes... ask Tiare.

Well, I'd like to put more facts but I ain't got no more time. Have to get back to class so byee!

No comments: